This has been an exciting year here at the California Defamation Law Blog, so I thought it’d be a good idea to highlight our top 10 favorite posts, considering page views, comments, and other forms of reader feedback. I hope you revisit and enjoy these posts. Here’s to an even better 2010!
Here they are:
- Do You Have A Case For Defamation?
- The Three Types Of Damages In Defamation Cases
- Small Businesses Strike Back
- Los Angeles Superior Court Reduces Operations In Wake Of Financial Crisis
- Twitterers Beware! Courtney Love Sues For Tweets
- Defamation’s Greatest Hits
- The Tale Of A Model, A Blogger, And Internet Anonymity
- Defamation Defenses Series
- What Is The California Shield Law?
- Perez Hilton Threatens To Sue Kirstie Alley For Twitter Defamation
If you liked this post please subscribe to the California Defamation Law Blog newsletter to receive more updates about defamation law.