Attorney Adrianos Facchetti
Los Angeles Internet Defamation Lawyer
The California Defamation Law Blog is the most trusted source of information on the Internet about defamation, libel, slander, reputation management, and anti-SLAPP law. Since 2008, CDLB has provided comprehensive and reliable information about California’s defamation laws.
CDLB’s author is Adrianos Facchetti, a leading attorney in Los Angeles in the areas of internet defamation and anti-SLAPP law. An experienced lawyer, Adrianos has successfully handled defamation, libel, and slander cases, as well as anti-SLAPP motions for both plaintiffs and defendants.
He has written over 100 articles regarding these areas of law in a number of publications. Adrianos has handled anti-SLAPP matters both at the trial level and before the Second District Court of Appeal.
Adrianos has been retained as Cumis Counsel because of his expertise in defamation and anti-SLAPP issues. He was retained to give an expert opinion regarding California Defamation law and Choice of Law issues in an internet libel lawsuit filed in Australia, County of Victoria at Melbourne.
His services have been sought out by people from all over the United States as well as foreign countries, including Germany, Brazil, Japan, and England. Attorneys contact Adrianos on a weekly basis seeking his advice on all aspects of defamation and anti-SLAPP law.
He is also Of Counsel to a boutique law firm in Michigan that handles trademark, copyright, cybersquatting, and online defamation issues. Some of Adrianos’ past clients include bloggers, entertainers, doctors, lawyers, a former mayor of a city, a polygraph examiner, a national moving broker, the CEO of a well-known restaurant chain in Southern California, and the most popular consumer review site on the internet.
- First Amendment/Defamation (Libel/Slander)
- Internet Defamation/Online business ratings & reviews
- Anti-SLAPP law
- Communications Decency Act
- Reputation Management
- Crisis Management
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyer’s Association
- Glendale Bar Association
- Burbank Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A. (history – departmental honors), University of California at Los Angeles
Awards and Honors
- Who’s Who in American Law (2011-2013)
- Pasadena Magazine Top Attorney (2013)
- Super Lawyers, Southern California Rising Star (2014, 2015)
Mr. Facchetti is fluent in Spanish and Portuguese.